Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Clive Peeters Warehouse Boys

Okay so I was browsing through some old photos when I came across a few I took in the last few days of closing down Clive Peeters Casula - looking back at these got me all excited. Particularly this shot I took of Tomo below, I think its the orange, I love orange! It's so bright and sharp, and considering this was one of my early shots on my 7D I'm pretty pleased with it too. Too bad Tomo couldn't smile for me.

Above: Tomo

Next comes Dean our warehouse manager. When all else fails Dean came to the rescue. You could always rely on Dean to get stock for you when you're short...(and I don't mean height Dean) LOL.

Above: Dean
You can probably see in the photos that the boys are sitting on chairs with Greys Online Stickers on them. We were pretty much auctioning everything in store, and boy....people really pay quite a bit of $ for stuff they can sometimes find cheaper brand new. Having said that, it is an auction, guess you just need to know when to stop bidding!

N.B. Surnames have been omitted for privacy issues

- End -

No comments:

Post a Comment