Friday, March 4, 2011

A Walk Back To Nature

The forest of the Blue Mountains is a spectacular place to be. No cars, no smog, no loud blaring noise - just serenity. It was peaceful exploring the nature tracks that felt so familiar yet so new. It was as if it was meant to be. The place to escape to, to get a breath of fresh air, away from the hustle and bustle of routine city life. No demands from work, No demands from uni, No demands and expectations from anyone.

I had - had an extremely bad night/morning, and the escape was everything I needed. No one was going to ruin my day, and no one did; not even my fellow companions (Brian, Fiona, Pat & Phil) who gratefully left me to be. I think my stressful morning face said it all. I can be so transparent sometimes, which is why that day was just extraordinary. I was able to be myself, pace myself and enjoy every moment I was there - no judgment, no questioning, just peace.

There was so much to see, so much to hear, and yet nothing at all. If you were silent and remained so, you would hear the sounds of chirping birds from afar, the running of stream water through the cracks of rocks, and the occasional footsteps of travelers passing by...it was great. I captured what I could, searching for something different to add to my portfolio, something unique that I didn't already have, and these are a few of what I found:










- End -

No comments:

Post a Comment